Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What is a Zen Tangle or Zen Doodle?


A Zen Tangle or Zen Doodle as it has been called have been described as "Doodles for the brain", "Massage for the Brain", "Yoga for the soul" and so much more.

Remember years ago when you were in school, staring out the window, doodling on the back page of your Irish Copy? Oh Whist a minute maybe that was only me!

Anyway I remember it well. I would be in a far away place dreaming of god knows what and doodling away to my hearts content. No wonder I was put back into pass Irish.

Well that's what it is like only now I am 20 years older and some may think gone way beyond doodling but if you try it you will see it still is such fun.

And most of all it's relaxing. You get lost in your thoughts and doodle away about nothing particular.You're creative side can come out later when you have the piece finished and then you can decide what to do with it.



Young and old just LOVE to do this so why not get some white card and some fine black ink pens and away you go. Doodle til your hearts content.

Here are some things that I have created using the doodle form.


Let me know how you get on. For inspiration take a look at shapes and use templates if you have to for your outer shape.

So off you go. All you need is some white card and a black ink pen...

Off to Doodle heaven...

Love and Laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment