Monday, September 30, 2013

Making Christmas Decorations - Day 4 of the 12 Days of Christmas.










Christmas Crafts - Homemade.
Each Year I set myself the unreachable task of making all my Christmas Gifts. I have yet to reach my target. Each and every year I end up trying to do so much last minute even though I start making them back in September.
I use all types of mediums - crochet, paper crafting, ceramics, polymer clay and much more.
Here are a few crochet ones that I have made.

With these ones I used curtain rings and crocheted around them.
With these ones I used crochet and 3D Decoupage. I love this one.
These are ceramic moulds that I made and painted.
Fine crochet bells. These were beautiful.
Fine crochet star.
I got this wool years ago in Canada and I just wish I got loads more. It was just beautiful.
This one is made with paper and medallion stamps. Each piece is coloured in by hand.
Crochet ring with 3D Decoupage.
Crochet wreath.
Crochet Christmas Cake.


Crochet Pear and Apple.

All the above I have made over the last few years. I have lots more to show you but it's just a little snap shot of what you can do. For many of my relations I give them a little decoration each year. Aunts and Uncles, teachers, people that you want to give a little token to.

Take a look and see would it give you any ideas.

Some of the smaller ones can be attached to the front of a card and it becomes a gift and a card in one.

Go on have a go....




















4 comments: