Sunday, February 2, 2014

Have you a Bucket List made...........

What would you Love to be doing right now? (Ok keep it clean folks!). Have you made a Bucket List for 2014......





Well these are the questions I ask you today.... We've all made the New Years promises and lets be honest - most times we don't keep them past February but I thought - this year I am going to do something about that....and I thought that perhaps you would like to join me on my quest for 2014 being "Our best year yet"....

I have a few things I would really like to achieve this year....

1. Stay off the Cigs ( I am off the Cigs since Oct 2013) Just 4 months done.....
2. Learn how to play 2 songs on the Banjo.(I got myself a 5 string Banjo for Christmas. I have never been able to play an instrument before).
3. Drink at least 1 ltr of water a day....
4. Loose 1 stone in weight.....
5. Get fitter....and run a 10k.

These are my promises from me to me for 2014....


We all get caught up in the day to day things that we just get so busy living that we don't actually have a life and I speak from experience from someone who used to work 7 days a week and never realised how miserable she was until she wasn't. ( If that makes sense).


But thankfully all that changed about 8 years ago when I set up Ennis Creative Arts Centre and I have never looked back.

It's about doing something you LOVE or finding your true calling. I find crafting so relaxing and I keep telling people it's so good for you and your brain. I totally understand that exercise is vital for us all and it's something I try to keep up but crafting relaxes you. There is a certain therapy in being creative...


Plus doing something you enjoy is just fun isn't it...

If you can find something you LOVE and do it as your job well that's even better...as the saying goes "Do something you love and you won't work a day in your life".


So why not take a minute and think about what 5 things you would like to achieve this year.


Is there a new Hobby you could take up? Something that would Inspire, relax or help you unwind....

Here is a good question to get you started..." If you could take a year off work, what would you do?".

Have you decided to do anything different this 2014.

Before I sign off today I want to mention the two wonderful Sketches that I shared from Home Grown Hospitality. Do check out this blog. I just LOVE it and all the Doodles are just wonderful. I hope they don't mind that we shared two of their Doodles. I would share everything if I could.

Anyway off I dash.. Love and Laughs to all and best of Luck with your promises.

 Go on treat yourself....

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment