Monday, February 10, 2014

Paper Roses.

I love Paper... I really LOVE to craft with paper and I am always using it to create new things. I have been making these roses for years now and every time I do a demo on making one everyone is just soooooo impressed and they are really really easy. All ages can make these..

Ok so what you need is

 Some nice paper. One sided paper I have used here but if you have two sided that's great too. A pencil, a scissors and something to draw a circle with. I have used a cup here. The bigger the circle the bigger the Rose.
Draw out the circles on the back of the paper. Then draw swirls onto the paper. They needn't be perfect.

Cut out all the circles and then cut the swirls into the paper.

They should look something like this.

Start rolling from the outside in.
When you have finished rolling your Rose will look like this...Hopefully.
You can make them in all sizes.
And you can use them in lots of projects.

Here is a sweet card that you can use for any occasion. Birthday, Wedding, Valentines etc.

Anyway pop back in a day or two where I will show you how to use these Roses to make a wreath.

Love and Laughs.

Shirley








2 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, can't believe it's so simple, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liga. They are great and you can sue them on so many projects.

    ReplyDelete