Friday, August 23, 2013

Super excited.

I am just Super Excited to be finally entering the world of blog. As a lover of all things creative I have decided to finally create a blog of my own. Between all my worlds as being a mother, an Interior Design and also the owner of a craft and design school (Ennis Creative Arts Centre) I am busy busy busy. I try to divide myself and make crafting a part of my daily life, including my two children into the world of Craft and design so whether it's like today picking berries for jam (Not sure if we ever will have enough as the berries keep dissapearing!), to making an array of projects that I am always working on, we are always up to something

So please bare with us while we learn the tricks of this new blog experience and please in the meantime please check us out on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/enniscreativeartscentre or you can also check out our website on http://www.enniscreativeartscentre.com

Yahhhh we have finally done it...


No comments:

Post a Comment